Hi! I'm Adina. I'm a documentary + lifestyle photographer in Brooklyn, New York. I work with families, small businesses and at different events. Most recently, you can find me being socially distant while photographing families around Park Slope (read about me in Yahoo! Lifestyle HERE!) for #TheFrontStepsProject.
I love getting YOU in beautiful photos with your family, guests, or whomever you're usually not able to get into photos with! I capture small, intimate moments that you can hold on to for a lifetime and beyond.
I understand and connect with people and kids of all ages. I've worked with children my entire adult (and teenage) life as teacher in NYC public schools, camp counselor and way-back-when, a babysitter.
A few more things about me:
- I strongly stand with Black Lives Matter
- I strongly stand with LGBTQIA+
- I am a proud Jewish woman and mother
- I love new babies!
- I love the idea of camping... maybe we'll use our tent to so that one of these years!
- My entire family loves learning about dinosaurs
- I bake a challah for Shabbat with my kids on (most) Fridays
- I'm taking small steps to go zero waste (Google it!) in certain areas
- My daughter, a fourth generation artist, gives me art lessons!
- I have taught every age and grade of kids from age 2-14, right here in New York!
You can find me documenting my life in Brooklyn with my husband (he's a magician!), our two adorable kiddos and our 60 lb dog, Smokey. You can check out some more of my personal and client work on Instagram: @adinalernerphotography.
Here are some personal photo projects close to my heart.
This is how you capture the moments in your life. Contact Adina Lerner Photography today. You'll be forever grateful you did.
Featured on News 12 Brooklyn:
click on the icon for my feature in yahoo lifestyle
click on the icon below for my feature NY metro Parents
Click on the my image for testimonials
Header Image Credit: Corie Satine.