Hi! I'm Adina. I'm a documentary + lifestyle photographer in Brooklyn, New York. I work with families, small businesses and at different events.
I love getting YOU in beautiful photos with your family, guests, or whomever you're usually not able to get into photos with! I capture small, intimate moments that you can hold on to for a lifetime and beyond.
I understand and connect with people and kids of all ages. I've worked with children my entire adult (and teenage) life as teacher in NYC public schools, camp counselor and way-back-when, a babysitter.
A few more things about me:
- I love new babies!
- I love the idea of camping, haven't been in about 10 years!
- I read to learn about dinosaurs even after my dino-obsessed son is asleep
- I bake a challah for Shabbat with my kids on (most) Fridays
- 3/4 of our household *loves* listening to Hamilton
- I'm taking small steps to go zero waste (Google it!) in certain areas
- My daughter, a fourth generation artist, gives me art lessons!
- I have taught every age and grade of kids from age 2-14, right here in New York!
You can find me documenting my life in Brooklyn with my husband (he's a magician!), our two adorable kiddos and our 60 lb dog, Smokey. You can check out some more of my personal and client work on Instagram: @adinalernerphotography.
Let's capture the moments in your life TODAY. Contact Adina Lerner Photography today. You'll be forever grateful you did.
Header Image Credit: Corie Satine.